Dog Bite Injury Claims
Have you, or a loved one been bitten or viciously attacked by someone else’s dog? At Pennekamp Law, P.A., we represent individuals who have sustained serious injuries from dog bites and attacks. In our 55 years of collective legal experience, we have handled thousands of personal injury cases in Miami-Dade, and we would be honored to help you too.
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), nearly 4.5 million Americans are bitten by dogs every year, and half of the victims are children. Further, one in five dog bites results in serious injuries that require medical attention.
It is important to remember that any dog has the potential to bite. Some safe tips to remember when you are near a strange dog include:
- Do not approach a dog you are not familiar with
- Avoid running from a dog
- If you are approached by a strange dog, remain motionless
- If a dog knocks you over, roll into a ball
- Never disturb a dog that is eating
- Never disturb a dog that is caring for puppies
- Avoid making eye contact with a unknown dog
- Do not pet an unknown dog without letting it sniff you first
SEEK COMPENSATION FOR YOUR INJURIES
According to the Insurance Information Institute and State Farm, dog bites accounted for more than one-third of all homeowners insurance liability claims paid in 2013. If you were bitten by a dog, you should immediately contact Pennekamp Law, P.A. for help.
With more than 55 years of combined experience handling dog bite claims, Pennekamp Law knows how to produce results for the just compensation you need and deserve. We are aware of how overwhelming the claims process can be, and we are here to release your stress and serve you as your greatest legal advocate.
WHY CHOOSE PENNEKAMP LAW?
- We offer free case consultations for our clients
- We have recovered multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients
- We won one of Florida’s largest personal injury settlements
- Our clients do not need to pay unless we secure a recovery for them
- Our clients and our local community are our top priority
- Our clients are treated as family with the utmost respect
To learn more about how to file a Dog Bite Injury claim, please call us at (305) 998-5595 or simply submit your case below, and one of our Team Members will be with you shortly. All our Team Members are waiting for your call, and are available to speak with you in either English or Spanish.
1. Submit Your Case Form
Fill out and submit the Case Evaluation Form located below to provide us with a better idea of your situation and condition.
2. Schedule Your Meeting
We will call you within 24 hours of your case submission to schedule a time for you to meet with one of our award winning attorneys.
3. Meet With Your Attorney
An attorney will meet with you to hear your case, discuss your options, and help you with you next steps in moving your case forward.
Enter your contact information below and provide us with a brief summary of How you were injured so we can know how to better handle your case. Once we hear from you, one of our qualified team members will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your free consultation with one of our award winning attorneys. It is really that simple.