General Negligence Claims
EXAMPLES OF NEGLIGENCE ON THE ROAD
Some road accidents are unavoidable, but many are due to reckless or inattentive behavior behind the wheel. Not only does every driver have the responsibility to obey traffic laws, but to also exercise best driving practices and ensure the safety and well-being of others on the road.
Common examples of negligence on the road include:
- Distracted driving (phone calls, texting, devices, etc.)
- Impaired driving (fatigue, drugs, alcohol, etc.)
- Failure to properly signal a turn or lane change.
- Failure to properly heed traffic lights, signage or hazards.
- Failure to properly operate at a safe distance from other vehicles.
- Racing and Speeding.
If you believe that any of these factors led to your car accident injury, then the time to take action is now. Contact our Miami personal injury lawyers today to start the process. We are ready to help assess the circumstances of your case and craft an injury suit that truly speaks post-accident hardships.
WHY CHOOSE PENNEKAMP LAW?
- We offer free case consultations for our clients
- We have recovered multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients
- We won one of Florida’s largest personal injury settlements
- Our clients do not need to pay unless we secure a recovery for them
- Our clients and our local community are our top priority
- Our clients are treated as family with the utmost respect
To learn more about how to file a General Injury claim, please call us at (305) 998-5595 or simply submit your case below, and one of our Team Members will be with you shortly. All our Team Members are waiting for your call, and are available to speak with you in either English or Spanish.
Honors & Awards
1. Submit Your Case Form
Fill out and submit the Case Evaluation Form located below to provide us with a better idea of your situation and condition.
2. Schedule Your Meeting
We will call you within 24 hours of your case submission to schedule a time for you to meet with one of our award winning attorneys.
3. Meet With Your Attorney
An attorney will meet with you to hear your case, discuss your options, and help you with you next steps in moving your case forward.
Enter your contact information below and provide us with a brief summary of How you were injured so we can know how to better handle your case. Once we hear from you, one of our qualified team members will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your free consultation with one of our award winning attorneys. It is really that simple.