Your Well Being Is Our Top Priority
Car Accident Claims
With the millions of car accidents that occur every year from coast to coast, it is no surprise that car crashes stand as a leading cause of injuries not only in Florida, but in the United States as well. Not only does it result in severe, and often catastrophic-injuries, but it can lead to property damage and even wrongful death. What makes these statistics even more harrowing is the fact that in many cases, these accidents could have been avoided.
With the increase of the number of cars on the road, its understandable that the drivers on the road today are at more risk today. In addition to having more cars on the road, the cars that are on the road today have more power and speed which just adds to the increased potential of car accidents on the road. For this reason, Car accident victims need receive proper legal representation to guarantee payment of their losses and other injury related medical costs for the rest of their lives.
Types Of Car Accident Injuries
The roads of Florida are widely known for causing dangerous situations for commuters and recreational motorists. While the weather can definitely cause hazardous situations during the hurricane season, the nature of normal traffic can result in unsafe conditions as well. High speeds mixed with slippery surfaces and an intoxicated driver can lead to a car accident.
An incident can be classified as a car accident if the victim received the injury or incurred a loss as a result of being in an accident in a non-commercial vehicle. Accidents involving commercial vehicles are registered under Truck Accidents. Types of Car Accident Injuries include:
- Burn Injuries – Burn injuries can be caused by exposure to the sun, chemicals, fires, severe heat, or even steam. Most severe burns require medical attention. These injuries can range in severity from mild to life threatening.
- Broken Bones – Long-term treatment of broken bones can include immobilization, which can involve medical solutions from a plaster cast to a splint or even surgical screws. In some cases, surgery is needed to implant more permanent forms of immobilization.
- Head Injuries – A head injury is any type of injury that affects a person’s face, head, skull, or brain. Fatal head injuries can occur without the victim even knowing how badly they are injured. These types of injuries can occur when the victim is struck suddenly and suffers partial memory loss.
- Impaired Vision – Injuries that cause impaired vision or blindness create a lifetime of struggle for victims. If you suffered an eye injury, you may have discovered that it alters your entire way of life, which is why you deserve the maximum compensation for your losses and needs.
- Loss Of A Limb – An amputation can be caused immediately from the occurrence of the accident, or it can be the result of the traumatic injury that requires a limb to be removed to help save the life of the victim from a fatal infection. In either case, an amputation will alter your entire way of life, which is why you deserve the maximum compensation for your losses and needs.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal cord injuries are serious as they can lead to paralysis, the inability to work, or the inability to live a normal life due to constant pain. Most victims with spinal cord injuries are not able to return to their former occupation or their normal way of life. This is why we fight for our clients to receive the maximum compensation for their losses and needs.
Pennekamp Law has diligently served dozens of victims of that have been involved in car accidents throughout the state of Florida. We are committed to representing the proud citizens of Florida that have had an unfortunate car accident. We are also dedicated to helping the victims of car accidents throughout the great state of Florida to gain the justice and restitution they deserve for the injuries and losses they incurred.
With decades of combined experience, our attorneys have been able to help clients in a wide range of accident and injury cases, many of which being related to boating accidents. If you are suffering or have suffered due to a boating accident, make sure you contact us today to schedule your FREE consultation to get the compensation you deserve. We specializes in boating accidents and we look forward to hearing about your case.
Causes Of Car Accidents
We understand how frustrating it can be to share the road with motorists who refuse to acknowledge your right of way. All too often, Florida car crashes are attributed to completely avoidable causes, such as driver negligence and irresponsible behavior. In other cases, the accident may not be connected to driver behavior at all. Other cases may include:
- On-going road construction
- Defects in the road
- Improper or missing signs
- Inclimate weather
Other causes may include distractions on inattention, failure to slow down, or running a red light. Roadway defects or construction detours have also been known to be responsible for many car accidents. Regardless of the reason for your bicycle accident, make sure you talk to an attorney from Pennekamp Law today. We can review your case and help you get the compensation you deserve.
At Pennekamp Law, we are committed to representing injured drivers that have been hurt by other motorists on the road or by poor road conditions. Our attorneys help car accident victims gain the justice and restitution they deserve for their injuries and losses. If you are suffering physically or financially due to a negligent driver or road defect, make sure you contact us today to get the compensation you deserve.
You Deserve Compensation
Many people do not realize that they can recover more than just the physical damages to their car or property. There are additional costs such as health care, therapy, pain, suffering, and other losses that can be paid for by insurance companies when legal action is taken. For example, if you were in a car accident, some of the items you are entitled to receive compensation for include:
- Loss of employment
- Time missed from work
- Interest losses
- Medical bills
- Therapy costs
- Mental suffering
- Emotional suffering
- Physical pain
- Vehicle repair costs
Remember, the main goal of the insurance companies is to offer you the lowest payment possible to minimize their own expenses. Our goal is just the opposite – We fight to get you the most amount of compensation and restitution you deserve to live a painless and financially free life, for the rest of your life, despite your injuries.
Even if your car accident was caused by a highway or product defect with your car, Pennekamp Law will provide you with the legal representation you need to get adequately compensated. Our experienced and dedicated legal team will be available to provide you with the knowledgeable counsel and compassionate support you need. Call us today if you want to share with us what caused your car accident and injuries you received as a result of it.
We Are Here For You
One of the most difficult requirements we face as attorneys is to place a value on the life and well being of someone who has suffered from a tragedy such as a car accident. Pennekamp Law has been able to successfully overcome this challenge, and all of our car accident clients we have represented have been generously compensated for their losses as a result.
As an example, we recently had a case involving a very tragic car accident where our client was critically injured due to the recklessness and negligent behavior of an intoxicated driver. Our legal team was able to get our client amply compensated for their medical bills, loss of work, all future medical bills, and of course the cost of pain and suffering.
Pennekamp Law has decades of combined experience in car accident cases and have been listed in Best Lawyers® magazine consecutively over the last ten-plus years as well. In addition, our firm has received numerous awards for our record breaking settlements and recognition for our uncontested legal victories in court. In summary, You can count on us to handle your car injury claim.
Contact Pennekamp Law
We have represented clients injured in a wide range of accidents and can utilize this experience and insight to assist with your case. You can rest assured knowing that our firm always has your best interests in mind. Whether we have to fiercely advocate on your behalf in court or need to tactfully negotiate a settlement with the insurance company, our legal team can do it all.
- We offer free case consultations for our clients
- We have recovered multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients
- We won one of Florida’s largest personal injury settlements
- Our clients do not need to pay unless we secure a recovery for them
- Our clients and our local community are our top priority
- Our clients are treated as family with the utmost respect
If you have been in a car accident in the Miami or South Florida area, please call us at (305) 998-5595 or submit your case below to schedule your free consultation. After you submit your case, one of our Team Members will call you to arrange a time for you to meet with your attorney. We will get you the compensation you deserve and are available to speak with you in either English or Spanish.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation
Submit Your Case
Fill out and submit your Case Evaluation Form to provide us with a better idea of your situation and condition.
Schedule Your Meeting
We will contact you shortly to find and schedule a time for one of our award winning attorneys to meet with you.
Meet Your Attorney
One of our attorneys will contact you to review your situation and discuss your options on how to move forward with your case.