Your Well Being Is Our Top Priority
Cruise Ship Injury Claims
According to the latest statistics, more than nine million passengers leave Florida ports for a relaxing pleasure cruise every single year. While billed as the time of your life, these cruises do not always live up to the promises. In fact, the safety aboard these vessels is often called into question with passengers and crew members alike suffering from injury-causing accidents, illnesses, and even criminal activity such as assault and battery.
The team of attorneys and paralegals at Pennekamp Law represent and assist victims who have been involved in cruise ship incidents and accidents that resulted in serious injuries or losses. While our law firm is able to help clients who have been involved in all types of personal injury cases, we have a vested interest in helping those who have suffered from cruise ship injuries as the cruise ship industry is rarely held accountable for the conditions that have injured so many of their passengers.
Types Of Cruise Ship Injuries
An injury is classified as a Cruise Ship Injury if the incident occurs on a cruise ship or any other type of chartered water-bound vessel. For example, if someone suffered from food poisoning on a cruise ship, that would considered a cruise ship-related injury. Surprisingly, innocent incidences such as this can result in a lifetime of medical bills, potentially lowered earning potential, as well as mental suffering. Other examples of cruise ship injuries include:
- Burn Injuries – Burn injuries can be caused by exposure to the sun, chemicals, fires, severe heat, or even steam. Most severe burns require medical attention. These injuries can range in severity from mild to life threatening.
- Broken Bones – Long-term treatment of broken bones can include immobilization, which can involve medical solutions from a plaster cast to a splint or even surgical screws. In some cases, surgery is needed to implant more permanent forms of immobilization.
- Head Injuries – A head injury is any type of injury that affects a person’s face, head, skull, or brain. Fatal head injuries can occur without the victim even knowing how badly they are injured. These types of injuries can occur when the victim is struck suddenly and suffers partial memory loss.
- Hearing Loss – Hearing loss is any type of injury that affects a person’s ears or ability to hear clearly. Hearing loss can occur in a number of ways and a victim will have to change their lives to learn how to live and communicate without hearing.
- Impaired Vision – Injuries that cause impaired vision or blindness create a lifetime of struggle for victims. If you suffered an eye injury, you may have discovered that it alters your entire way of life, which is why you deserve the maximum compensation for your losses and vision needs.
- Loss Of A Limb – An amputation can be caused immediately from the occurrence of the accident, or it can be the result of the traumatic injury that requires a limb to be removed to help save the life of the victim from a fatal infection. In either case, an amputation will alter your entire way of life, which is why you deserve the maximum compensation for your losses and needs.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal cord injuries are serious as they can lead to paralysis, the inability to work, or the inability to live a normal life due to constant pain. Most victims with spinal cord injuries are not able to return to their former occupation or their normal way of life. This is why we fight for our clients to receive the maximum compensation for their losses and needs.
With decades of combined experience, our attorneys have been able to help hundreds of clients in a wide range of cruise ship injury cases, many of which being similar to the ones listed above. If you are suffering from a cruise ship injury, make sure you contact us today to schedule your FREE consultation with our attorneys to get receive the compensation you deserve.
Pennekamp Law has diligently served hundreds of clients that have been involved in cruise ship injuries throughout the state of Florida. We are committed to representing the proud citizens of America that have had an unfortunate accident on a cruise ship based out of Miami. They receive the justice and compensation they deserve for the injuries and losses they incurred. We specialize in cruise ship injuries and we look forward to hearing about your case.
Causes Of Cruise Ship Injuries
The important thing to know is that a cruise ship is more than just a common carrier. It is a floating city with food, dancing, shopping, and so much more. Unfortunately, these floating cities have recently come under severe scrutiny for their lack of safety policies, protocols, and security procedures.
To add insult to injury, cruise ship passengers that experience crimes against them are now put through even more suffering with the outdated laws that make it incredibly difficult for them to pursue compensation from the cruise ship companies for their pain, injuries, and losses. Other cases may be related to unfavorable conditions such as the following:
- On-going construction
- Unsafe living conditions
- Malfunctioning equipment
- Inclimate weather
Accidents on cruise ships are famous for being the reason for most cruise related injuries. Causes include slippery decks, food poisoning, as well as assault and battery committed by other individuals on the cruise lack of attention while driving. Regardless of the reason for your cruise ship injury, make sure you talk to an attorney from Pennekamp Law today so we can review your case and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Pennekamp Law is committed to representing Floridians that have been injured by other people or unfavorable conditions on a cruise ship that are out of their control. Our attorneys have helped victims gain the justice and compensation they deserve for their injuries and losses. If you are suffering physically or financially due to a cruise ship accident, make sure you contact us today so we can review your case and get you the compensation you deserve.
You Deserve Compensation
Many people do not realize that they can recover more than just the physical damages to their property. There are additional costs such as health care, therapy, pain, suffering, and other losses that can be paid for by insurance companies when legal action is taken. For example, if you were injured on a cruise ship some of the items you are entitled to receive compensation for could include:
- Loss of employment
- Time missed from work
- Interest losses
- Medical bills
- Therapy costs
- Mental suffering
- Emotional suffering
- Physical pain
- Cargo Damage
Remember, insurance companies will offer you the lowest payment possible to minimize their own expenses. Our goal is just the opposite – We fight to get you the most amount of compensation and restitution you deserve to live a painless and financially free life, for the rest of your life, despite your injuries.
Even if your car accident was caused by a product defect or another persons irresponsible actions, Pennekamp Law will provide you with the legal representation you need to get adequately compensated. Our experienced and dedicated legal team will be available to provide you with the knowledgeable counsel and compassionate support you need to get your life back on track. Please contact us today if you would like to talk with us about the injuries you incurred as a result of your cruise ship injury.
We Are Here For You
One of the most difficult requirements we face as attorneys is to place a value on the life and well being of someone who has suffered from a tragedy such as a catastrophic injury. Pennekamp Law has been able to successfully overcome this challenge, and all of our catastrophic injury clients we have represented have been generously compensated for their losses as a result.
As an example, we recently had a case involving a tragic accident where our client was critically injured due to the defective loading equipment of a shipping center. Our legal team was able to get our client amply compensated for their medical bills, loss of work, all future medical bills, and of course the cost of their pain and suffering.
Pennekamp Law has decades of experience involving catastrophic injury cases and have been listed in Best Lawyers® magazine consecutively over the last ten-plus years for their work in cases involving catastrophic injuries. In addition, our firm has received numerous awards for our record breaking settlements and recognition for our uncontested legal victories in court. In summary, You can count on us to handle your catastrophic injury claim.
Contact Pennekamp Law
We have represented clients injured in a wide range of accidents and can utilize this experience and insight to assist with your case. You can rest assured knowing that our firm always has your best interests in mind as we do not get paid unless we secure a settlement for yoru case. Whether we have to advocate on your behalf in court or if need to negotiate a settlement with an insurance company, our legal team can and will handle it all with exceptional results.
- We offer free case consultations for our clients
- We have recovered multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients
- We won one of Florida’s largest personal injury settlements
- Our clients do not need to pay unless we secure a recovery for them
- Our clients and our local community are our top priority
- Our clients are treated as family with the utmost respect
At Pennekamp Law, we are committed to representing people that have been hurt by unfavorable incidences, and suffered a catastrophic injury as a result. Our attorneys help victims gain the justice and restitution they deserve for their medical costs and financial losses. If you are suffering physically or financially due to a catastrophic injury, make sure you contact us today to get the compensation you deserve.
If you have been in an accident that resulted in a catastrophic injury in the state of Florida, please call us at (305) 998-5595 or submit your case below to schedule your free consultation. After you submit your case, one of our appointment schedulers will call you to arrange a time for you to meet with your attorney. Congratulations for finding us today, we will get you the compensation you deserve for your catastrophic injury and are available to speak with you in either English or Spanish.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation
Submit Your Case
Fill out and submit your Case Evaluation Form to provide us with a better idea of your situation and condition.
Schedule Your Meeting
We will contact you shortly to find and schedule a time for one of our award winning attorneys to meet with you.
Meet Your Attorney
One of our attorneys will contact you to review your situation and discuss your options on how to move forward with your case.